Actually, the Balloon Museum is a lot more interesting than it sounds.
This panorama was taken from the back deck of the Balloon Museum. During the Balloon Fiesta in October this wide expanse would be filled with hundreds of hot air balloons in all shapes and sizes, even Darth Vader. My dad [pictured] tells me it’s really something to see.
One final day of sightseeing by myself around London I couldn’t leave the city without viewing it from the Eye.
It’s Saturday night. I’m in Toronto. The DJ thinks he’s God’s gift to music. Welcome… to The Mod Club.
Just landed for a long weekend in the capital. Clearly I’m inspired by symmetry and one point perspective.
I never did find that perfect coat.
Driving. Holy crap I don’t understand how there isn’t an accident at every intersection. People will make left turns cutting across two other lanes of traffic. Bikes and people fill in every other space. It’s nuts.
Everybody thinks Paris is such a romantic city. I don’t get it. They only think that because the women are beautiful and everyone is making out all the time.
Check out my completely random, totally sweet Paris 2K7 mixtape.
- Louis Louis Rap – Brendon Small
- Absinthe Party at the Fly Honey Warehouse – Minus the Bear
- Whoo! Alright! Yeah… Uh Huh – The Rapture
- Road to Rouen – Supergrass
- All the Pretty Girls go to the City – Spoon
- Paris 2004 – Peter Bjorn and John
- Mad World – Gary Jules
- Louis XIV – Louis XIV
- Paris – MSTRKRFT
- Sensualité – Axelle Red
- French Disko – Editors
- Tout Doucement – Feist
- Parisian Dream – Laura Veirs
- Parlez-Vous Freezepop? – Freeze Pop
- All For You, Sophia – Franz Ferdinand
- J’ai Dormi Sous L’eau – Air
- Sink The Seine – Of Montreal
- Sleeping Lessons – The Shins
- Let’s Get Out Of This Country – Camera Obscura
Some chosen because I actually heard the song there, some are thematically appropriate or there’s backstory, others just because they have a frenchy name. Who wants a copy?